WELCOME TO CRANDON INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY!
For 52 years, 55,000-plus fans have converged on the small Wisconsin Northwoods town of Crandon for the intense, dirt-slinging warfare of short course off-road racing. Our faithful guest come for two weekends a year to enjoy extreme competition, a community of campers and great concerts. A third event celebrating the 4 th of July has been added to this year’s calendar of events.
While fans can enjoy the races via daily and weekend passes, much of the legendary “Crandon Experience” is centered on families and friends spending several nights camping at Camp Crandon. The 400 acres of Crandon International Raceway includes over 2,100 official grass camping sites that surround the sport’s largest purpose-built facility. In fact, one journalist called Crandon the “Wisconsin Woodstock for Gearheads.”
New for the for the 2021 season, for the first time in history Camp Crandon is now offering seasonal sites from May 1 – November 1 for a wide-open recreational destination. Each season site will have 30-amp power. We are creating a unique experience for our campers by offering inclusive special events, off-road racing, a clubhouse with live music each weekend, and various recreational activities. Campsites are sold on a first-come, first-registered basis.
Known as the “Big House,” Crandon International Raceway will hold three major weekend events for 2021. The Forest County Potawatomi Brush Run will take place on June 26-27, featuring two days of Champ Off-Road series racing. The All-American Forest County Festival brings rides, fireworks, entertainment and music to Crandon July 2-4. The huge 52 nd Polaris World Championship Off-Road Races® celebrate Labor Day weekend on August 31- September 5. The World Championship weekend features the biggest and richest day in the sport, the non-denominational Red Bull Crandon World Cup, taking place on “World Cup Sunday.”
All Crandon Campsites
(Additional service charge and taxes added at checkout)
2021 CAMPER/CAMPING REGULATIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS THESE WILL BE FULLY ENFORCED!
The upcoming 52nd Polaris Crandon World Championship will likely host the largest field of race teams and fans in our history. As is Crandon tradition, we welcome one and all!
However, we are also very concerned about the safety of our fans, campers, race teams and other guests. In order to provide a safer and more enjoyable event here at The Big House, we ask that you review all of the following regulations for our upcoming Labor Day weekend.
- Access to all camping locations will officially open at 12:00 pm (noon) on Wednesday, September 1st. All campers must use the entrance to Camp Crandon only. Do not enter at either of the front gates facing US Highway 8 – follow the signs!
- No golf karts allowed at anytime.
- Street-legal UTVs and ATVs CAN ONLY be ridden within Camp Crandon between the hours of 9:00 am until 7:00 pm and CAN ONLY be used to enter or exit the state trail system just outside the gates. No riding of any vehicle is allowed for pit or spectator access at any time No vehicles can be driven by anyone under 16 years of age. No exceptions!!
- Failure to adhere to any of the above regulations will result in all vehicles being impounded by Crandon security until immediately after the last race on Sunday. Excessive abuse of these rules may result in a $250 fine to release vehicle from impound area. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Absolutely no pets or animals are allowed in any spectator area. Pets and animals must be tied, caged, or otherwise secured in the camping area and supervised at all times.
- Excessively loud music is not allowed! Quiet time in all campsites is from midnight to 6:00 am.
- Absolutely no private drones of any kind are allowed to be flown at any time.
- Operating any device that makes unnecessary noise is prohibited.
- Please place all garbage in the containers provided at each campsite. Keep your area clean! Those failing to do so are subject to a $250 fine.
- Bonfires and digging of fire pits are not allowed. Cooking fires are allowed but must be controlled and no larger in diameter than a burn barrel.
- Please do not throw bottles, cans, furniture, or other foreign objects into your campfire. Fires are never to be left unattended at any time!
- Fireworks of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- All vehicles must fit completely in your camping space. No vehicle may block access or fire roads in any manner. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in immediate towing at owner’s expense.
- Security personnel or law enforcement will remove violators of the above rules, regulations, or local laws from the facility. In addition, entry wristbands will be confiscated. Once guests in violation of the above rules are ejected, they cannot return. Absolutely no refunds will be granted to anyone ejected from the premises. There are NO exceptions.