2023 Exhibitor Opportunities
30TH Forest County Potawatomi Brush Run Races: June 23 – 25, 2023
54th Polaris Crandon World Championships: August 31 - September 3, 2023
Crandon International Raceway events are an excellent way to showcase your products and services to a unique and diverse audience. High traffic locations are available for vendor display areas at the rates listed below.
- Vendors receive a 20% discount for booking both race events
- Price includes four (4) weekend event wristbands and (2) vehicle passes
*Additional wristbands and parking passes are available for an additional charge
- Display confirmation orders must be placed and paid for in full at least two weeks in advance or a 20% late fee will be added to the final invoice
- Crandon International Raceway must approve all vendors and their displays and retains the right to decline exhibitors at any time
- Exhibitors must be set up and ready by end of day prior to each weekend's first race day
- Exhibitors may not give away or sell food or beverages at booth unless receiving prior approval from Crandon International Raceway
- Drones or unmanned aerial vehicles are not allowed on raceway property
- Pets are not allowed at any time
- All vendor staff vehicles must park in the grass day parking lot
Mailing Address: Crandon Raceway, PO Box 101, Crandon, Wi 54520
Vendor Registration Form
Crandon International Off-Road Raceway
No matter where your journey to Crandon starts, we can guarantee your adventure to Wisconsin’s legendary Northwoods will include some of the most beautiful landscapes in America. Crandon International Raceway is located in Forest County just a mile from downtown Crandon. Our facility is a picturesque two-hour drive northwest from Green Bay and approximately four hours from Minneapolis or Milwaukee.
Another option is flying into our local airport in Rhinelander, Wisconsin, home to many hotels and just a short 30-minute drive from the track.