Our Response To COVID-19
As you know, the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic brings an unprecedented environment as well.
The number one priority for the team at Crandon International Raceway is the health and safety of our staff, participants, campers, and guests. We have no reason to believe coronavirus is present at the facility. While the ability to hold outdoor events in the state of Wisconsin is allowed, we are working closely with local public health and law enforcement officials to follow all recommendations and best practices regarding the virus.
SOME WAYS TO PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST CORONA VIRUS INCLUDE:
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, or nose
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and immediately dispose of the tissue
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a distance of at least six feet from others
- Wear a cloth covering over your nose and mouth if safe distancing practices are limited
- Clean and disinfect regularly touched objects and services
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water
- Frequently use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
Crandon International Raceway is implementing many safety procedures for our 2020 season. For the sake of transparency, below please find additional Crandon Guidelines for spectators and those staying in Camp Crandon, as well as participating race teams.
For additional information we have posted our complete 2020 Crandon COVID-19 Operational Overview and the Championship Off-Road Best Practices Plan here: